Three years ago I set out on my blogging journey! I had thought and researched blogging for months before I actually went online. I set out to blog every day and believe it or not I have published something every day for three full years. Crazy! It was my intention to turn this little blog into a small business to provide an entertainment fund for our family. Incredibly I have realized that with my blog and surpassed all of my goals by a long shot! Wow! Thank you so much for reading about our family laughs, adventures, and pain. You have greatly encouraged me!
And so on this my third anniversary I am going to look back and see what have been the 10 top most viewed posts through the life of my blog.
1. Sopa de Fideo (Mexican Alphabet Soup)–This is my kids’ favorite recipe that I posted very early in the life of my blog. This recipe has done really well in Google search engines.
2. How to Make Vanilla Milk–This has been my most pinned post! So I thank Pinterest for the traffic on this one! I laugh because I just never guess correctly on what post of mine is going to take off. This is just one my daughter picked out of a recipe book and wanted to make together. It really does taste great. Think melted and warmed vanilla ice-cream! It’s great cold too!
3. Classical Conversations Community Review–This post has also done very well on Google. CC has become very popular in homeschooling circles. I think people are searching for real life experience with the program and this was mine. After two years of using the curriculum and home we will be joining a Community again in the fall, and we are all looking forward to it.
4. Losing My Baby: No Early Warning Signs–This is the first of a series of posts in which I blogged about my first miscarriage. My prayer is that someone out there would be encouraged by my story. I had no idea miscarriage was so common, or so painful.
5. Homeschooling Myths–What do you think about my list? This is one of those posts that I scrawled out late one night. I was so surprised by the immediate exposure it got! It is my post most shared on Facebook. If you love a blogger and want to make their day, share a post on Facebook!
6. Funny Kids Quotes about Bathrooms–And finally with number five here is one with some humor. It WOULD have to be the one that tells the whole world how…not clean my bathrooms are!
7. The Hardest Year of my Life–This is also the first in a series about some tough times in my life and marriage and how the Lord carried us though.
8. 25 Random Things About Me–This one makes me laugh! I wrote these out and posted them on Facebook way before I began my blog. Who knew this list would be a favorite?
9. My First Near Death Experience–This is the story of the complications that I went through a week after the delivery of my first baby.
10. How I Met My Man–I love that this is in my top ten most read posts! It is certainly a favorite of mine. My love story! Aw! 🙂
I had so much fun compiling this list! I hope you found one that you may have missed, or maybe a new favorite. Thanks so much for celebrating with me!