Here are just a few things I love about you: (This list is not exhaustive nor is it in any particular order.)
1. He is working at discipling our family.
2. He plays with the kids.
3. He makes us all smoothies daily.
4. He changes dirty diapers.
5. He takes the family out to eat–even with five kids!
6. He makes me laugh.
7. He laughs at himself.
8. Politics matter to him, and he keeps me informed.
9. I can beat him at foosball…and bowling! 😉
10. He works at staying fit and healthy.
11. He puts up with my endless celebrations.
12. He is ambitious.
13. He asked me to marry him! That has to be scary.
14. He regularly tells me that he’s so glad he married me, after almost 15 years that’s pretty good!
15. He had the vision to homeschool our kids.
16. He only remembers the good things.
17. He is patient.
18. He doesn’t seek attention.
19. He doesn’t make me iron his shirts.
20. He compliments me daily.
I’m linked with Happy Wives Club.