My sister Miriam made this one Christmas when I was in high school and I think I’ve made it every year since then. When I made it for Jason, he loved it and it’s one of the kid’s favorite holiday foods too.
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 6 slices (Carl Budding) Beef lunch meat slices, chopped
- The greens of 6 green onions, chopped
- Chopped pickled jalapeno slices to taste (about 1/4 cup)
- Dash season salt
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
Make a ball and then roll in chopped pecans. It’s the best served with Wheat Thins. I’ve tried all kinds of crackers, Wheat Thins are a must!