A huge thanks to Embassy Suites for hosting our family for two nights in The Woodlands, Texas. All opinions are my own.
I recently had the privilege of attending the Texas Home School Coalition Convention at The Woodlands, Texas as a VIP blogger! What a blast to enjoy this amazing conference once again as a family. When we weren’t gleaning wisdom at the conference we hung out here! Isn’t it beautiful! I highly recommend Embassy Suites for your next stay at The Woodlands. Here are our 8 top reasons to stay at Embassy Suites The Woodlands!
1. A cookie welcome! Seriously! Is there any better way to welcome a family with kids to a hotel when traveling that with cookies at the welcome desk? We instantly had lots of happy little (and not so little) travelers!
2. Beautiful decor. The Embassy Suites The Woodlands looks sparkling new, clean, and beautiful. The colors and design speak of the beautiful water surroundings on Lake Woodlands and Waterway Square. You just want to dive into the water!
3. Location, location, location. Walk right outside the hotel onto Hughes Landing and enjoy a walk around Lake Woodlands or enjoy shops and dining on Hughes Landing. Even with five kids along, I found it incredibly romantic. It’s just beautiful.
4. The views. Don’t want to brave the heat? No problem. The view is breathtaking from the hotel. I was so glad I caught this shot of the kids. They were just naturally taking in the beauty from the 8th floor on the way to our room.
Oh the sunsets were amazing!
After sunset the lights come on and a band played. And this is the view from the pool!
5. The infinity pool! One family I talked to said the pool alone sold them on this hotel. So worth it. It was beautiful and relaxing. The kids wore themselves out playing, and I got some much needed rest and relaxation taking it all in.
The pool was great for all my kiddos ranging from ages 4 through 15. They all loved it!
6. Two Room Suites. Space. I love having it when we travel. We loved our suite so much we wanted to just stay. If only! 🙂
We loved being able to spread out.
Two queen beds and a pull out sofa makes it easy for bigger families like ours to stay together.
7. Breakfast with Made-To-Order Omelettes. Always one of my favorite things at every Embassy Suites we’ve been to is the made-to-order omeletts. When else does the family just jump out of bed in anticipation for the complimentary breakfast?
We found the breakfast spread at Embassy Suites The Woodlands to be the most extensive we’ve ever seen. There was so much to offer!
8. Complimentary Evening Reception. With free drinks and light snacks Embassy Suites is just so inviting.
The food was delicious. We found they rotated the hot item of the evening with a variety of foods like chicken skewers, sausage, cheese sticks, jalapeno poppers, and more. The Evening Reception makes a great light meal if you’re weary and ready to turn in or head to the pool!
There was always plenty of seating in the large dining area and so well kept. The staff kept things running smoothly.
We found the evening reception to be a great place to unwind. We snacked, practiced new hand shakes we learned, and hung out with friends we met from the convention. We had such a great time in The Woodlands. It felt as if our family bonded in new ways and so many of those memories at Embassy Suites! Until next time!
JDaniel4's Mom says
Embassy Suites is our go-to hotel too. We love it for many of the same reasons you do!
Can’t go wrong with Embassy Suites!
Invite me next time!