*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros.*
For Father’s Day I like to get the kids as involved as possible in making the day special for their daddy. After all he is THEIR daddy right? 🙂
1. Make a Card — The children love to get creative at the table with paper, markers, and glue. They will spend hours creating if I let them and I encourage this time, as long as they clean up when they are through! They all worked together to make one card this year for Father’s Day. With a Superman them the card read, “Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! Dad, You’re super in so many ways. You are so strong, brave, and handsome. You would make the best super hero ever. We love you very much Superman!” So sweet!
2. Put on a play — It’s going to be a sad day when my kids quit putting on plays for us. They love to come up with a story, song, and dance. I know that their dad will love the play they put on for him!
3. Fun food — Whether it’s going out to Dad’s favorite place or getting the kids cooking in the kitchen we love making meals special.
4. Plan a family activity — Life can get so busy that pretty soon everyone is going separate ways. We prioritize doing things as a family, but planning is essential. Set the day aside and make plans. Putt-putt golf, swimming, hiking, laser tag, a day at the lake–do something that he will especially enjoy!
5. Don’t forget the gift — The men in our lives are always the hardest to buy for aren’t they? How about treating him to a pre screening of Man of Steel! Our man has always loved super hero movies. He watched the trailer a while back and is really excited to see movie.
- Go to your local Walmart
- Visit the electronics department
- Purchase your EXCLUSIVE Man of Steel prescreening tickets (available in 2D or 3D)
- Take your family to the theater location noted on your ticket and watch the EXCLUSIVE 7 p.m. premiere of Man of Steel on June 13th!