I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client Walmart Family Mobile.
I had a reader ask me, “Do you REALLY recommend Walmart Family Mobile?” The answer is YES! We have used the service for over five months now and have no plans to change. So I wanted to share with you the top five reasons why I’m sticking with Walmart Family Mobile!
1. It is the Lowest Price Rate Plan that I have found. Bottom line is that it’s cheap wireless, and I love to save money! I quit going with a contracted service years ago. For a few years I used a prepaid service. It was the cheapest one I could find that was unlimited until Walmart Family Mobile hit the stores. #WalmartFamilySaves!
2. No contract. I love that I don’t have to sign away the next several years of my life! I can cancel it any time. I don’t have to worry about all the what ifs. If anything should happen, no problem I can just quit using the service. It’s a post paid service so I will only pay for what I used. It’s that easy. Should I find a cheaper plan? Same thing! Ha ha!
3. Unlimited Talk, Text, and Web. Walmart Family Mobile has more than one plan, but it’s the unlimited plan that excites me. With the contracted plans I never enjoyed text and web because it was so stinkin’ expensive to add them, and oh my even when I got a spam text I was charged thirty some odd cents. I HATED that! While I’ve not quite joined this century with texting, (My mom even texts more than I do.) and with five kids I honestly don’t talk on the phone all that much, but as a blogger I use the web all the time. It is great to be able to stay connected on the go, and I don’t have to worry about extra charges.
4. Great customer service. I want to talk to a human. No, I don’t want to find the answer online. No, I don’t want to use an instant messenger type thing. I want to speak to a real person, thank you very much! I have talked to a representative of Walmart Family Mobile multiple times. Every time it was easy for me to find a number, easy to reach a human, and each person was kind and helpful every time!
5. Easily accessible at Walmart. I really love the ease, and availability of Walmart, besides just their low prices. For most in the United States you don’t have to drive very far to reach a Walmart. They have phones there that you can actually hold when trying to decide which to buy. Those working in electronics have always been super helpful. They offered to set up the service for me right then when I purchased activation. When I was trying to figure out how to use my phone as a hotspot, I went and asked one of the guys behind the counter and he showed me how in a few seconds!
So there you have them, my top 5 reasons why I continue to use and recommend Walmart Family Mobile!