I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client Walmart Family Mobile.
I had a reader ask me, “Do you REALLY recommend Walmart Family Mobile?” The answer is YES! We have used the service for over five months now and have no plans to change. So I wanted to share with you the top five reasons why I’m sticking with Walmart Family Mobile!
1. It is the Lowest Price Rate Plan that I have found. Bottom line is that it’s cheap wireless, and I love to save money! I quit going with a contracted service years ago. For a few years I used a prepaid service. It was the cheapest one I could find that was unlimited until Walmart Family Mobile hit the stores. #WalmartFamilySaves!
Treating the kids to ice cream once in a while is possible with the money we’re saving!
2. No contract. I love that I don’t have to sign away the next several years of my life! I can cancel it any time. I don’t have to worry about all the what ifs. If anything should happen, no problem I can just quit using the service. It’s a post paid service so I will only pay for what I used. It’s that easy. Should I find a cheaper plan? Same thing! Ha ha!
Money saved can help build special memories like having fun waiting for a table at a fancy restaurant.
3. Unlimited Talk, Text, and Web. Walmart Family Mobile has more than one plan, but it’s the unlimited plan that excites me. With the contracted plans I never enjoyed text and web because it was so stinkin’ expensive to add them, and oh my even when I got a spam text I was charged thirty some odd cents. I HATED that! While I’ve not quite joined this century with texting, (My mom even texts more than I do.) and with five kids I honestly don’t talk on the phone all that much, but as a blogger I use the web all the time. It is great to be able to stay connected on the go, and I don’t have to worry about extra charges.
Family fun at the Fair is another of our favorite things to do in the Fall with money we save on other things!
4. Great customer service. I want to talk to a human. No, I don’t want to find the answer online. No, I don’t want to use an instant messenger type thing. I want to speak to a real person, thank you very much! I have talked to a representative of Walmart Family Mobile multiple times. Every time it was easy for me to find a number, easy to reach a human, and each person was kind and helpful every time!
5. Easily accessible at Walmart. I really love the ease, and availability of Walmart, besides just their low prices. For most in the United States you don’t have to drive very far to reach a Walmart. They have phones there that you can actually hold when trying to decide which to buy. Those working in electronics have always been super helpful. They offered to set up the service for me right then when I purchased activation. When I was trying to figure out how to use my phone as a hotspot, I went and asked one of the guys behind the counter and he showed me how in a few seconds!
So there you have them, my top 5 reasons why I continue to use and recommend Walmart Family Mobile!
Sarah Moore says
🙂 thank you for a whole post to reassure me! I want to try it but had some reservations!! I can’t wait to stay saving money!
How does it work? Do you not pay a certain amount every month? If it is by how much you talk, is it by the minute or what? Can you can anywhere in the U. S. for the same price? How about foreign countries? You don’t have to take time to answer all this. I can probably look it up and find out. But those are the things I wonder.
@Sarah, You’re welcome! 🙂
@Frieda, The plans are unlimited talk, text, and web or unlimited talk and text https://www.laughwithusblog.com/lowest-price-rate-plan-walmart-family-mobile/. So you pay that amount at the end of the month. Yes it’s anywhere in the US. International calls are extra. See the Extras Pack on the website.
I am completely *not* brand loyal when it comes to finding a less expensive plan with the same service quality! And having the ability to use the savings for extra family fun makes it better.