Happy New Year everyone! Where did 2012 go?
I was just talking to a friend about how it was just a blur. It was Bobby’s first year and that made life incredibly more busy. Recovery after he was born seemed like it took forever. I just did not feel good at all until about the fall. I told my friend that I have absolutely no idea what I blogged about all year! It’ll be interesting to go back through and read my 2012 blogs some day–when I have the time! 🙂
I did do a quick search of my most read posts of last year though. This is always fun! Google as shown it’s favor on our little blog and the results are mostly thanks to search engines.
1. Sopa de Fideo (Mexican Alphabet Soup)–This is our comfort food. I grew up on sopa and now it’s also my kids’ most requested meal. If you’re looking for something new to feed your kiddos, you should give it a try!
2. Classical Conversations Community Review–This curriculum has really taken off in the last few years. It seems like every time I turn around another friend of mine is joining. This was my experience, and why I decided to use the curriculum from home.
3. Jumpstreet Coupon–Jumpstreet was such a fun place! Our family absolutely loved our time there. If you’re looking for a fun place to go you should check it out and don’t forget to print out a coupon. Oh no. I think the coupon on my site just expired yesterday! What to do now? 🙂
4 .My Kids Make Me Laugh–Here are a few funny kids quotes from my children.
5. Easy Chocolate Fondue–This is what we’re making today. Fondue is our tradition for New Years!
6. How to make the best Chicken Quesadillas–Oh my family loved these! I need to make them again!
7. Giving Birth–My experience at the hospital while having Bobby. Not fun to be sick while giving birth! Not fun at all!
8. Losing My Baby: No Early Warning Signs–This is the first of a series of posts in which I blogged about my miscarriage. I was so surprised to find how common miscarriage is. It’s one of those things that people just don’t talk about. This was my journey.
9. Holiday Jalapeno Cream Cheese Ball Recipe–We make this several times over the holidays and take it to every Christmas party. It’s a dish my whole family hopes no one else will like because we bring home the leftovers and finish it off every time! 🙂
10. Funny Family Stories–This was a guest post. I guess everyone else loves to laugh as much as I do! I love reading funny family stories! In fact, if you would like to share yours on LaughWithUsBlog, let me know!
I’m linked with Gratituesday.