Happy New Year everyone! Where did 2012 go?
I was just talking to a friend about how it was just a blur. It was Bobby’s first year and that made life incredibly more busy. Recovery after he was born seemed like it took forever. I just did not feel good at all until about the fall. I told my friend that I have absolutely no idea what I blogged about all year! It’ll be interesting to go back through and read my 2012 blogs some day–when I have the time! 🙂
I did do a quick search of my most read posts of last year though. This is always fun! Google as shown it’s favor on our little blog and the results are mostly thanks to search engines.
1. Sopa de Fideo (Mexican Alphabet Soup)–This is our comfort food. I grew up on sopa and now it’s also my kids’ most requested meal. If you’re looking for something new to feed your kiddos, you should give it a try!
2. Classical Conversations Community Review–This curriculum has really taken off in the last few years. It seems like every time I turn around another friend of mine is joining. This was my experience, and why I decided to use the curriculum from home.
3. Jumpstreet Coupon–Jumpstreet was such a fun place! Our family absolutely loved our time there. If you’re looking for a fun place to go you should check it out and don’t forget to print out a coupon. Oh no. I think the coupon on my site just expired yesterday! What to do now? 🙂
4 .My Kids Make Me Laugh–Here are a few funny kids quotes from my children.
5. Easy Chocolate Fondue–This is what we’re making today. Fondue is our tradition for New Years!
6. How to make the best Chicken Quesadillas–Oh my family loved these! I need to make them again!
7. Giving Birth–My experience at the hospital while having Bobby. Not fun to be sick while giving birth! Not fun at all!
8. Losing My Baby: No Early Warning Signs–This is the first of a series of posts in which I blogged about my miscarriage. I was so surprised to find how common miscarriage is. It’s one of those things that people just don’t talk about. This was my journey.
9. Holiday Jalapeno Cream Cheese Ball Recipe–We make this several times over the holidays and take it to every Christmas party. It’s a dish my whole family hopes no one else will like because we bring home the leftovers and finish it off every time! 🙂
10. Funny Family Stories–This was a guest post. I guess everyone else loves to laugh as much as I do! I love reading funny family stories! In fact, if you would like to share yours on LaughWithUsBlog, let me know!
I’m linked with Gratituesday.
Southern Angel says
I agree 2012 was definitely a blur for me. I think the biggest issue for me has been dealing with my mom’s death on NYE of 2011. Everything else has just been flying by. I became a grandmother, which I know was a gift from mom, even if the circumstances surrounding his birth and life thus far have kind of sucked because of a drama llama mama. Here is to 2013 the best is yet to come
What a variety!
Blessed Momma says
I have recently decided to homeschool and was encouraged to get involved with a CC group. I feel the pressure to be involved in a co-op group since my husband doesn’t want me to go at it lone ranger style… and CC seems to be the best option. We have a 6, 4, and 2 y/o. There is child care available for the 4 and 2 year old during the once a week meeting. I won’t be teaching though. I would love to hear more about your experience. It seems like the people involved aren’t really going to give an unbiased opinion. Please email me at email@example.com, I would really appreciate it. I just want to make the best decision.