Thank you Molly Maid for sponsoring this post. Take care of yourself and your home with great tips from Molly Maid and the Cleaning Tips Institute! #MollyMaidTips
I’ve told you before about my life as a cleaning woman. Boy we had fun cleaning people’s houses. Cleaning my own house though? Not so fun these days. I would love to have a maid service come to my house! Let’s see birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day–they are all gone. My anniversary is coming up this summer though. It’ll be fifteen years. This would be a wonderful gift. Honey, I hope you’re reading!
Molly Maid is making life simpler with their Molly Institute house cleaning tips. My favorite is the Jurassic Furniture: How to Get Rid of Carpet Footprints video. You know the marks your heavy couches leave on the carpet? I never knew there was a way to get them off! Every time my husband helps me vacuum, I run around like a crazy woman making sure each couch leg lands perfectly on the previous mark! I’m so excited to learn this:
I also liked the Shower Curtain Hurtin’ video on how to clean your shower curtain in the washing machine. The Coffee Talk–How to remove coffee pot stains tip surprised me! Check out these and other great tips at Molly Maid!
One lucky LaughWithUsBlog reader is going to win a “Take Care of You” gift pack from Molly Maid ($50 value)!
This sweepstakes will end June 7 at 11:59PM PT, so enter now! A winner will be selected randomly from the comments on June 8 and contacted via email, at which time the winner will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information before a new winner is selected.
Enter up to five times by doing each of the following:
- One Entry – Tweet about the Molly Maid sweepstakes (you can even use one of the handy-dandy Tweets below, if you like) and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Tweet out the URL to one of the Molly Cleaning Institute videos and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Post about this sweepstakes on Facebook, and leave a comment here saying what you posted. Please tag the post with the #MollyMaidTips hashtag.
- One Entry – Write a blog post including at least one of the videos, and — you guessed it — leave a comment here with the URL to the blog post.
- One Entry – Just leave a comment on this blog post telling us about your favorite cleaning tips. They could potentially be included in a future video!
Sample Tweet: I just entered to win a gift pack from Molly Maid! You can too! https://www.laughwithusblog.com/?p=5108 #MollyMaidTips
Sample Tweet: I just learned a new cleaning trick, courtesy of Molly Maid. Check it out for yourself! https://www.laughwithusblog.com/?p=5108 #MollyMaidTips
Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.