This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of JOHNSON’S® Baby. All opinions are my own.
We are fiercely protective of our babies. We want the best for them in every way possible. I remember looking at our first newborn baby and wanting to be so much better for her. As she grew I took the utmost care to give her what I thought was best for her.
JOHNSON’S® Baby heard that some moms were concerned about the ingredients in their products, and they made the decision to stand up and change their product formulas.
As a way to express their commitment to babies everywhere, they have created a #PromiseToBaby video sharing their promise. Based on a Japanese legend that folding 1,000 origami cranes will result in a wish granted and a hope fulfilled, their scientists came together with their families to create an origami stork mobile to show mom that her promise is their promise, too.
- JOHNSON’S® Baby HEAD-TO-TOE® Wash
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo & Conditioner for Thick and Curly Hair
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo & Conditioner for Thin and Straight Hair
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo with Calming Lavender
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Soothing Vapor Baby Bath