1. My DH falling asleep at the wheel–on the highway.
2. My floss missing from my drawer–to be mysteriously found on DH’s side of the bed. You know, the important things in life!
3. Spaghetti all over my floor. Little Jason took one look at supper, picked up his bowl, threw it on the floor and said, “Don’t want it!”
4. Being exhausted and blacking out when I stand up because I over did it on the days I felt good.
5. Children that cannot find their shoes. Can I tie them to their nose?
6. An escaped Retriever that when I finally got hold of her collar to put her back in the fence, threw herself on the ground and rolled and twisted. I could swear she was trying to break my arm. Hopefully there are no videos.
7. Tiny bits of paper torn up and scattered all over my house, daily.
8. Not being told about extra charges at a restaurant until receiving the bill. I wasn’t sure I’d like the house salad dressing, so the server happily said she’d bring me a back up. My backup cost 50 cents. Tacky. It was also an extra $1.50 to get half hamburger and half pepperoni on the pizza, but of course she didn‘t tell us that. Okay, so it might not break the bank, but it certainly does not make me want to return. Who knows what charge will be on there next time!
9. On returning from my weekly shopping trip being told that someone is out of something completely necessary, forcing me to return to the store with all four children. No. Not funny.
10. Walking to my mailbox and hearing a vicious growl. I dutifully jump, scream, and flail. It was just the neighbor kid. Oh well, I guess I did laugh that time. I just hope it doesn’t become a regular thing!
I’m linked to Top Ten Tuesday.