I grew up watching my dad watch the Dallas Cowboys, and it’s the Cowboys that brought my husband and me to Dallas. Well, in a way it is! My husband was hired by an engineering firm to work on the new Cowboy stadium!
I couldn’t imagine the huge screen my husband described would be hanging from the center of the stadium! Out of all the super neat things about the stadium my husband designed…the concrete floors and beams. Ah well someone had to do it!
And now this weekend we have the opportunity to meet one of the Dallas Cowboy players and so do you! Wright Brand Bacon along with a Dallas Cowboy will be hosting a demo at participating Sam’s Clubs in the Dallas area this weekend 1/19-1/20 from 1-4. You could meet…
- Tony Casillas: Two-time Super Bowl champion and Pro-Bowler Tony Casillas remains active in his retirement from the NFL with his business endeavors and his commitment to working to improve his community.
- Chad Hennings: A former defensive tackle for the Dallas Cowboys who won three Super Bowls in the early nineties. He is currently an author and motivational speaker.
- Rocket Ismail: Raghib “Rocket” Ismail is a former NFL and CFL wide receiver and kick returner. After a successful Grey Cup MVP season in the CFL, Ismail spent time with the Oakland Raiders, Carolina Panthers and Dallas Cowboys. He was a prolific college standout and national champion at Notre Dame, also finishing second in the Heisman Trophy voting.
- Ed “Too Tall” Jones: A Super Bowl champion and three-time Pro Bowler for the Dallas Cowboys, Ed “Too Tall” Jones was a dominating presence on the football field as a defensive end. He was the 1st overall selection of the 1974 NFL entry draft, and was the first player from a Historically Black College and University to ever be selected first overall.
- Jay Novacek: Jay Novacek is one of the greatest tight-ends to ever play the game. He is a three-time Super Bowl champion and five-time Pro Bowler for the Dallas Cowboys. The former Wyoming Cowboy was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2008.
- Everson Walls: His eight years with the Cowboys is filled with accolades and accomplishments. In his rookie year, he broke the single season record with 11 interceptions. He was named to the Pro Bowl team in 1981, 1982, 1983 and 1985. In 1981, 1982 and 1985 he led the NFL in interceptions.
Click here for exact information on demo dates, times and locations for where specific stars can be found. We will be sampling a BLT—made with the new Wright Brand Bacon Buffalo flavor on Mrs. Baird’s bread. AND it just so happens the Buffalo flavor will be on sale for 1/2 price! I can’t wait to try it, and see how mine turns out when I make my own BLTs at home!
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Wright Brand Bacon. #cbias #SocialFabric #MealsTogether