Happy anniversary to me! 🙂
I can’t believe this is the two year anniversary of the day I started LaughWithUsBlog! Will I say that every year? I thought it was interesting to look at my stats and see the top 10 most viewed posts throughout the lifetime of the blog. It makes me wonder what lies ahead. Hopefully many more laughs!
- Sopa de Fideo (Mexican Alphabet Soup)–This is our comfort food. I grew up on sopa and now it’s also my kids’ most requested meal. If you’re looking for something new to feed your kiddos, you should give it a try!
- Losing My Baby: No Early Warning Signs–This is the first of a series of posts in which I blogged about my miscarriage.
- Classical Conversations Community Review–After a year of tutoring in a community I decided to keep my family home. Here is why.
- The Hardest Year of my Life–This is also the first in a series about some tough times and how the Lord carried us though.
- 25 Random Things About Me–I laughed when I saw this one! I scrawled these out and posted them on Facebook way before I began my blog. Who knew this would be a favorite?
- Giving Birth–This is the birth story of Bobby our fifth child!
- We are Expecting a Baby!–We were so happy and a little nervous to make this announcement!
- Love at First Sight–This was Bobby’s birth announcement when I told everyone he has brown eyes. They are very blue, but you couldn’t tell me that oh no I was sure they’d be brown.
- How I Met My Man–Who can resist a great love story?
- Bloopers From Our Wedding Day–This is actually one of my favorites!
A huge thanks to my community leaders for August. These ladies have been such an encouragement and support on this journey!
Dawn is the author of Daily Adventures of a Work at Home Mom. She shares tips about parenting, cooking and having fun with the kids. She is currently offering a scrapbooking software giveaway.
OneMommy is a former teacher turned stay at home mom of two adorable children. She has not stopped teaching though as we get to enjoy so many of the wonderful activities that she is using to teach her pre-schoolers on her blog There’s Just One Mommy.
Cortney author of The Mommyhood Project. Cortney is expecting her first child soon and sharing her experiences along the way.
Barb writes at This Busy Life–Enjoying Life Together. You can find anything from personal family stories, tips, and check out her Tuesdays for some great tech info!
(Leaders’ beliefs and/or opinions do not necessarily reflect those of LaughWithUsBlog.)
I’m linked with Works for Me Wednesday and Heavenly Homemakers.
Sopa is the #1? Who would have thought.
Happy 2nd Anniversary, Esther!!
It’s been so much fun getting to know you and your family through “Laugh with Us”!!
I hope your blog celebrates many more anniversaries = )
Stefanie Brown says
Happy Anniversary, my friend! What an accomplishment:))
Happy 2nd anniversary! Can’t wait to check out the wedding bloopers – they are what make a wedding special sometimes!
Thanks for mentioning me!
Happy anniversary! How fun–definitely checking out some of your popular posts…it looks like I missed several!
Susan Evans says
Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you… (I’m singing to your blog. You know how a blog takes on a life of its own.)
shari lynne @ Faith Filled Food For Moms and Grandmothers says
Congrats my friend! I am more blessed for knowing you for sure!!
Congratulations! What a fantastic achievement Esther!
Donna DM Yates says
congratulations! It’s definitely one of my favorite blogs.