This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sverve. All opinions are my own.
“What?” you ask, “It’s just barely October and you’re talking about the holidays?” Absolutely! This is the perfect time to get a head start on holiday shopping. We have actually had no presents for the kids on Christmas morning before because time and money got away from us. Don’t let that happen to you! Here are five reasons to start now:
1. Beat the crowds– I hate fighting the crowds during the Christmas season. Seriously, if I haven’t purchased my gifts ahead of time it’s just too late. Crowded stores give me panic attacks. If you start now, you can shop in peace and take your time in decision making.
2. Free up your time— November and December are arguably the busiest months for most families. Church parties, work get together, school activities, Christmas plays, travel… It seems like from the week before Thanksgiving until after Christmas there is something beyond the normal schedule going on every day. How much more time you have to enjoy these fun times when all of your Christmas shopping is done.
3. Toy availability— Last minute shopping is just asking for the item on the top of your child’s Christmas list to be sold out. You see it every year. Parents paying exorbitant amounts of money to purchase that special toy. Being ahead of the game you can rest easy while all those last minute shoppers are pulling their hair out.
4. Save money— Planning ahead you have the time to shop around and compare prices or find things on sale. When it comes to those last few weeks before Christmas people end up just paying whatever price in order to have a gift under the tree.
5. Less Stress— I was going to write “stress free” holidays, but come on. Let’s get real. Is there any such thing? Ha ha! But there is enough stress to go around. How much easier it is to have all your Christmas shopping done!
Walmart is hosting Holiday in Toyland where you can interact with this year’s hottest holiday toys #ChosenByKids! Join me at the event and get a jump on your holiday shopping! Click here for more information, dates, and locations.