I am once again surprised this year by our most read posts. I’m thinking maybe I should change the name of our blog to “Cry With Us Blog.” Ha! You’ll see why. Here is a list of the top ten most read posts on our site in 2011.
1. Losing My Baby: No Early Warning Signs–This is the first of a series of posts in which I blogged about my miscarriage. I’ll just list the first one here although the rest in the series are also in the top read posts.
2. Sopa de Fideo (Mexican Alphabet Soup)–This is our comfort food. I grew up on sopa and now it’s also my kids’ most requested meal. If you’re looking for something new to feed your kiddos, you should give it a try!
3. The Hardest Year of my Life–This is also the first in a series about some tough times and how the Lord carried us though. Again the rest in the series are also in the top reads, but I’ll just list the first here.
4. My First Near Death Experience–After the birth of my first child, I was rushed back to the hospital a week later…
5. We are Expecting a Baby!–We were so happy and a little nervous to make this announcement!
6. 25 Random Things About Me–I laughed when I saw this one! I scrawled these out and posted them on Facebook way before I began my blog. Who knew this would be a favorite?
7. Bloopers From Our Wedding Day–This is actually one of my favorites!
8. Funny Kids Quotes #7–I’m not surprised this one is what comes up first from my blog on a Google search for funny kids quotes!
9. Door to Door Salesman From the Local Gang–Here is another one that surprised me. This has actually been one of my most controversial posts.
10. A Moment of Concern at my Prenatal Appointment–I’m so glad this one had a happy ending!
So there you have it! Anyone else surprised by the list? I’d love to hear if you have a favorite!