Wow we have been on the run. Travel to San Antonio, a birthday, and babysitting my nephew for four days–and that’s just this week! We are big proponents of families eating and playing TOGETHER at home, but sometimes taking time out of busy schedules is harder than it sounds.
I decided a long time ago that I didn’t always have to do it all myself. We can still have wonderful family times around the table even if I didn’t spend hours in the kitchen, and this has been one of those weeks. New DIGIORNO pizzeria!™ thin came to the rescue!
New pizzeria!™ thin pizzas are topped with the 100% real cheese, premium meats, vegetables picked at the peak of ripeness, and have no artificial flavors. DIGIORNO pizzeria!™ thin starts with a preservative-free crust that is proofed for nearly 90 minutes before being baked in a 700 degree oven for a thin and crispy crust. YUM!
New DIGIORNO pizzeria!™ thin pizzas are available in four delicious varieties, including:
- Supreme Speciale: Topped with caramelized onions, red & green peppers, premium pepperoni, Italian sausage
- Primo Pepperoni: Topped with premium pepperoni
- Margherita (unique to Thin): Topped with diced roma tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella, parmesan, romano and asiago cheeses
- Spinach & Mushroom (unique to Thin): Topped with spinach, garlic, mushrooms
DIGIORNO is so confident you’ll agree that new pizzeria!™ thin is delicious, that it is offering a “Love It Or It’s Free Guaranteed” refund.
- If for some reason you try the new pizzeria!™ thin and don’t like it, you can visit DIGIORNO.com for more information on how to receive a refund. What a deal!
- DIGIORNO is excited to hear what fans think of the new pizzeria!™ thin pizzas. It is asking consumers to taste for themselves and then visit the DIGIORNO Facebook or Twitter page (@DiGiornoPizza), to share feedback and pictures using the hashtag #YouBeTheJudge.
What a great evening with family! Don’t forget to take time out and just enjoy being together.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.