I love the smell of homemade bread baking. Something about it makes me feel like a homemaker from ages past, never mind that I utilize my bread maker! For an extra special treat I made Cinnamon Honey Butter to go with my basic white homemade bread. Cinnamon Honey Butter is so easy and delicious!
1/2 cup Challenge Butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla (I always use Mexican vanilla!)
My kids loved it! Even my husband who is naturally more subdued about how much he likes things, ate his first slice of buttered bread and then immediately asked, “Are you going to make me some more?” He makes me laugh!
We enjoyed this recipe with Challenge Butter:
· Challenge is 100% real cream butter with nothing artificial, so you taste only the rich and natural sweet cream which makes all the difference in everything you cook – from flakier crusts to smoother sauces to more savory vegetables, meat and seafood. Real Challenge. Real Difference.
· With over 100 Years of great tasting history, Challenge Butter is the largest selling brand in the West.
· Challenge is celebrating now being widely available throughout Texas in H-E-B, Central Market and Walmart (and in some border cities in OK, AR and LA).
· Challenge comes from 600 family-owned dairies working together and from cows not treated with the Growth Hormone rbST.
· You can print here to save and discover butter at its best.
· Be sure to enter the Challenge Butter Lone Star, Four Star Sweepstakes with over $4,000 in cash and prizes up for grabs, including grocery gift cards and an incredible Grand Prize food themed vacation in San Antonio. Enter NOW for your chance to win!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Challenge. The opinions and text are all mine.