1. Hello my name is Esther and I am a Coke addict. Coca-Cola that is.
2. When I was four years old, my dog bit me. I shook my little finger at him and told him that I would never play with him again, and I didn’t. My dad had to get rid of him.
3. At about that age I also liked to eat dirt. I have since been told that when a person craves dirt they are iron deficient, which was probably true of me at the time.
4. Some of my favorite childhood memories include going camping with my dad. We’d make breakfast. Ride horses all day. Then come back to camp and cook supper.
5. I also spent hours on my swing where I pretended I was a queen and owned all the pickles in the land. Who cares about gold or jewels when you can have pickles!
6. Once I found a half eaten pickle on the play ground and I dared my friends to eat it. We split it three ways. Yum!
7. I had friends in the “chola” gang in junior high. They protected me when a girl wanted to beat me up.
9. I went to a boarding high school my freshman year. I cried myself to sleep every night for the first whole month, but didn’t tell my parents because I didn’t want to worry them.
10. I still sleep with a big stuffed teddy bear.
11. I was “Lordship” when “Lordship” was uncool. It’s possible a few of you might get this one!
12. I love to sing, but rarely listen to music.
13. Laughter is my best medicine. I love, love, love to laugh.
14. A daily goal of mine is to do or say something that’ll make Jason laugh. Then my day is complete.
15. I rarely get jokes. Something must be wrong with me. I want to laugh. I really do. I just don’t get it. In fact I told a joke for years because everyone laughed when I told it, but never really got it myself.
16. I hate house plants.
17. My favorite snack is potato chips with cayenne pepper and lime squeezed on them.
18. I am craft challenged.
19. I used to think homeschoolers were crazy. Now I know they are!
20. I don’t enjoy talking unless someone is REALLY listening. So if you think I’m a quiet person that probably says more about you than it does about me.
21. I would love to travel everywhere and maybe someday I’ll have that opportunity, but if I don’t I know that someday I’ll walk streets of gold…
22. Celebrations at my house growing up meant a big meal at Thanksgiving, a cake and your favoirte meal on birthdays, a big meal, tree and a present or two at Christmas. That’s it. I think maybe that’s the reason that I over do it, just a little!
23. My dad is my hero.
24. I think it’s so fun to hear people talking about me in Spanish when they don’t know I understand. The best is when they’re being rude and I wait till right before I walk away and say something in perfect Spanish. Priceless!
25. I said I’d never make a list like this. I also said I’d never start a blog…